Thursday 3 December 2015

My Christmas Tree // BLOGMAS DAY THREE









Much to the disappointment of my boyfriend I do not go for the traditional red and gold for the tree. I like to go for blues and silvers as I think it brightens up the tree and still feels very festive. This year is the first year I have had my own flat for me that isn’t shared or a student house so I’ve been looking forward to decorating for Christmas for a long time. This also means that it is the first year I’ve had complete control over what goes where and what goes on the tree. There is a lot of glitter which I’m sure I will be covered in now for most of the year as it just gets everywhere!

I did have some drama with the lights as the ones I originally bought were nowhere near long enough to cover the tree and it was dark and raining by this point so I didn’t want to go to ASDA to buy any more. This is where Argos saved me! I ordered two sets of lights and a pack of baubles and got same day delivery so they were in my hands within four hours of ordering, amazing! Now my original lights are wrapped around my headboard of my bed where I’m sure they will remain throughout the year.

I love the finished look of my tree and I was able to use the extra baubles to hang from my mantel piece which I think looks lovely!

What colours do you use on your tree? Do you stick to traditional red and gold or do you (like my Mum) go for a real mix up with multi coloured lights! Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.