Thursday 10 December 2015

10 Things To Do This Christmas // BLOGMAS DAY TEN


Today I am writing a post of ten things I want to do this Christmas. I have written these sorts of posts before such as my things to do this summer and things to do this autumn posts. I love writing these lists as I think it makes you fit more into the season and means that you have more things to look forward to. I know there are certain things that people do each year such as put up the tree or write Christmas cards so they won't be going onto my list. 

1) Build a ginger bread house
2) Bake mince pies
3) Watch 5 Christmas films
4) Play board games
5) Read all my Christmas themed books I've had for the last 3 years
6) Fill a stocking full of presents for my boyfriend
7) Do something nice for charity (see my Post Pals post here)
8) Think up blogging goals for 2016. I will publish these in January.
9) Go Tobogganing, Adrenalin Tubing or Ice Skating.
10) Visit Birmingham Christmas Markets again!

I think I am most looking forward to doing some festive baking and decorating the gingerbread house! I'm planning to do this on Saturday so hopefully a post will go up soon with photo's of the finished house. I also can't wait to get started on reading some of the books I have that are Christmas themed. I buy them every year and then forget about them and find them again once the festive season is over but this year I am determined to read them! I might spend my Sunday curled up with blankets, hot chocolate and a book. 

What is on your list of things to do this festive season? Let me know in the comments section below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who insists on reading Christmas books! I love Christmas chick lit and I'm reading Karen Swan's Christmas on Primrose Hill at the moment :) And I've done something nice for charity too - I did a shoebox for the Leeds appeal for the homeless :) Seems our Christmas to-do lists have a lot in common this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas chick lit too! I think I actually have that book in my to-read pile! I must get started on some! They definitely do xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.