Monday 7 December 2015

Giving Back This Christmas Feat. Post Pals // BLOGMAS DAY SEVEN



I have posted about Post Pals before (here in May 2014) but I thought this would be a good time to write another one. The festive season is a time for goodwill and I have seen an increase in the amount of 'Random Acts of Kindness' which is always a good thing! 

Post Pals are a charity that helps to 'post a smile on a sick child's face' by supplying a PO Box address for many children around the UK who are living with an illness. The idea is to send a card/letter/parcel to these children to help to brighten their day and what better time of year to do this than at Christmas! Most people are sending Christmas cards at this time of year anyway so sending an extra one is so easy to do and will make such a difference to these children!

I am aiming to send a small package to 10 different children this Christmas as a way to pass on the Christmas spirit. I am planning to include just a few small things such as a small cuddly toy, some chocolate coins and a Christmas card. It is something so simple to do and really doesn't have to cost much at all but it is so worth doing. 

Will you be doing any charity work this Christmas? Are you planning to send a card to a Pal from Post pals? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.