Saturday 17 January 2015

Look Fantastic January Beauty Box





I received this box at the start of the month and was actually really pleased with the contents. I’m sure by now you have seen plenty of posts on what is inside but I thought I would share my thoughts too. This is the first time I have ever ordered a box from Look Fantastic and I think I will definitely order another one in the future as I was really impressed!

The first thing I saw when I opened the box were the MyVitamins Vitamin C Tablets, which I was surprised to see. I don’t think I have ever received a beauty box with vitamins in before but they are definitely something I need more of in my diet so I will be using these up. You just pop the tablet in a glass of water, let it dissolve and then drink.

The next thing I saw was the Nuxe Crème Fraiche de Beaute Mask. This for me was the most exciting product as I love a good face mask! I thought I recognised it and it wasn’t until I was sorting through all my old glossyboxes/ Glamour beauty boxes that I found I already had one! I can’t wait to give this a try as I find there I nothing more relaxing than a face mask, especially if I know it will moisturise my skin as this is something I often forget to do!

Next up is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence. I have more hair products than I know what to do with but this is a welcome addition to my hair care drawer (yes, drawer) as I often find my hair is quite damaged due to dying and stripping and dying and stripping my hair multiple times in the past. Anything that promises damage defence is good for me.

Keeping on the hair side of things the Goldwell Dualsenses Color 60Sec Treatment is another welcome addition to my hair care collection. Although this states it is for thicker hair and my hair is quite thin, I will use it anyway because my hair feels quite damaged on the ends so anything promising intensive treatment is welcome.

Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash was the next thing I spotted inside the box. I love the smell of eucalyptus so I was happy to receive this. I am currently using a foaming shower gel which feels a little like rubbing shaving foam all over my body so I will be switching it up and using this Molton Brown offering instead. I have heard nothing but good things about this product so I am excited to get using it!

Last of all is the Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Eye Pads. The pack I received was a sample pack and I am not really all that interested in these. They contain anti-ageing collagen for the eyes and I’m not sure if anti-ageing is what I need at 21.  I could be wrong but as I often get mistaken for a school child I do not think I will need anti-ageing products for a long time! Throw some ageing products my way though and I may finally manage to look my age.


Overall I was extremely pleased with this box as almost all of the products will be used. I am most excited about the face mask and the hair care but I will try the other items too! Did you receive this box? Let me know your thoughts on the products in the comments section below!

2 comments:

  1. The LF boxes look so good :) if I wasn't a naughty hoarder I would sign up to their service :) I think they're beating the competition by miles.

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try at least one! It's not like subscription, you just pick and choose which months as far as I know. I'm going to treat myself to another one in a couple of months x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.