Monday 6 October 2014

OPI Miss You-niverse NOTD




As I stated in my October Blogging Goals post, I want to start posting NOTD (nails of the day) post's every Monday. Today I am wearing Miss You-niverse by OPI which is a lovely deep purple colour, The photo's above show one coat and no top coat. This polish is super shiny and very opaque! The colour went on very smooth with a slight dragging at the cuticles (please ignore how messy they are, I need to work on clean up). This is a lovely colour for Autumn and one I think will get a lot of use!

What's on your nail's today? Do you like OPI? Which colours should I buy next?

2 comments:

  1. I only own one OPI and I love it - i'm not sure on the shade but it's pretty similar to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade that you got! It looks perfect for the upcoming season.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.