Monday 14 April 2014

Nail Art - Stripes and Dots

Hey guys,

Today I have a nail art post for you! I painted this on my nails way back in October when I first got my new DSLR (Canon 600D) and I was trying out the quality! I think the photo's came out great and I love the look of the nail art too!

The colours I used are Guava - Barry M, Black - Barry M and Sidewalkers - NYC (if I remember correctly). The dots were done with a dotting tool! I also used a matte topcoat on these nails and they looked great! Definitely a look I will be trying again in the future!



Let me know what you think in the comments section below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try my best to reply to every one! Don't leave irrelevant links though. Comments containing irrelevant links will be deleted.